in collaboration with Wiley, WCRI, RMIT University and QUT
“LEVERS FOR TRANSPARENCY: FROM FUNDING THROUGH RESEARCH TO PUBLICATION”
Wednesday 30 May 2018
8.30am – 5.00pm
Building 80, RMIT University, 445 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Australia
COPE is working with the World Congress of Research Integrity (WCRI), RMIT University, QUT and Wiley on a 1-day seminar in Melbourne on Wednesday 30th May 2018. The theme for the meeting is “Levers for transparency: from funding through research to publication”, highlighting the various ways in which transparency can be promoted in research, from the perspective of the funder, institution, researcher and publisher.
The full programme will be available shortly and will include:
- Three plenary presentations on transparency, from representatives of funders, institutions and publishers.
- Panel discussion “Transparency 2020”. The panel will discuss what changes they want to see in transparency by 2020, allowing scope to explore new ideas and ways to promote transparency now and into the future.
- Interactive cases workshop.
- Series of short videos representing different answers to the question “What would you like to see by 2020 with respect to transparency in research?”
- Opportunities to network and share your experiences and challenges.
Register for the COPE seminar by completing the form on the web version of this notice.
The Seminar is free for COPE members. The registration fee is £300 for non-members.
Registration will close on 18 May 2018.